Microblading Training Orange County
Your Microblading Career Awaits
The Beauty Academy is home to microblading and permanent makeup training. All methods and techniques are our own. We teach you to create the results we achieve every day in our studio.
Learn From The Best
Clients travel from all over for eyebrows from The Beauty Academy. Learn our signature techniques from our Master Artists themselves.
LEARN THE ART OF MICROBLADING FROM THE BEAUTY ACADEMY
4-Day Intensive Microblading Workshop
The Art of Microblading training course is a 4-day intensive workshop, designed to teach you the most popular permanent makeup technique: microblading. This class, taught by a working Master Artist will introduce you to The Beauty Academy’s manual method of microblading (without a PMU machine) and our signature eyebrow mapping. You will leave this class with the full knowledge of The Beauty Academy’s techniques.
All levels welcome! No licensed required. Aestheticians, permanent makeup artists, cosmetologist or those totally new to the beauty industry will appreciate our step-by-step approach to microblading. You’ll learn the fundamentals of permanent makeup from our Master Artist. You’ll also learn the exact techniques our Master Artists uses in the studio every day.
Morning Session: 9am-12pm | Monday-Thursday
Evening Session: 6pm-9pm | Monday-Thursday
Course pricing: $2500
Get Started Today
Blood Pathogen Certification
Prior to taking the class, you must complete your Blood Pathogen Certification (online training that takes 2 hours and is separate from us). Please click the link for an approved provider in your area. CLICK HERE
You will learn:
- You will learn techniques and the process for the procedures, you will then move on to working on live models.
- The manual method of microblading and The “Combo Brow” is a combination of a manual shading technique and the hair stroke microblading technique. This gives the eyebrow more fullness and definition with additional 3D dimension. This brow is lighter and wispier in the front due to the hair strokes placed at the start of the brow. The Beauty Academy method for combining hairstroke microblading with shading will teach you to create stunning brows!
- Color Theory
- How to shape brows
- Skin tones & undertones
- Department of Health requirements
- Local anesthetics
- How to grow your business, marketing & social media
- Safe working practices and much more!
- Professional Kit; You will receive a full professional kit that includes silicone skin, microblading tool, practice needles, pigments and much more!
- Microblading Certification
- County Public Health Training is included in your tuition.
We will direct you step by step on how to Be county approved and permitted. Every county requires microblading artist to have legal permits to work as a Permanent Makeup Artist and for their service room or salon to pass inspection and acquire the proper permits to perform microblading procedures. The Beauty Academy will help you with all the paperwork and blueprint required from the County Health Department once you graduate from the training so that your working location passes inspection.
- On going support & guidance from our Master Instructor
- $500.00 deposit or payment in full is required to reserve your seat.
(This amount will go towards your tuition) Deposit is non-refundable. Payment in full is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due the first day of class and is non-refundable as well.
Please click on the class date below and pay your deposit or pay in full. To reserve your seat, a $500 non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance is due the first day of class and is non-refundable as well.
Seats are limited to 4 people for class.
No, this class is open to all levels. To begin practicing in your area, you will need to check with your local county health department and inquire about the licensing needed to perform permanent makeup.
Upon completion of this class, you’ll receive a certificate of attendance from our class. However, you will need to contact your local county health department for licensing in your area. Every county has different tests and requirements for artists to practice microblading.
Get More Info Today