Learn To Pierce with The Beauty Academy & become a Piercing Professional
Learn from an experienced Educator with over 14 years of experience piercing.
There is more than meets the eye when it comes to being a Body Piercer. For example, did you know that they make an average of $30.42 an hour? That’s $63,283 a year!
Body Piercers in America make an average salary of $63,283 per year or $30 per hour. The top 10 percent makes over $148,000 per year, while the bottom 10 percent under $27,000 per year.
This is a great service to add to your menu that will definitely increase your income!
Piercing Minimum requirements for our program are:
- 18 years of age or older. Completion of online Bloodborne pathogens training.
- Hepatitis B vaccine or signed Declination form.
- Piercing Basic Course. This is a 4 day introduction to body piercing live class.
The course covers:
- Hygiene Sterilization
- Cross Contamination Control Piercing Techniques
- Appropriate Jewelry Aftercare and more
Piercing Certification Training is offered on Saturday and Sunday over two weekends. Hours are from 9am to 5pm. Class size is limited.
This course covers the basics, live lecture, with hands on practice, some observation of some of the most basic piercings and on the last day practice on models.
You will receive a certificate of completion provided you pass the exam.
For more information & to register text our academy at (949)317-0464